Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Any anime recommendations?

+10
sweet~celsius
KeikoW
sumirehana013
Aerlith
Kumoshi
Legender
Aeon
mochiberry
Spoon
Chronocookie
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any anime recommendations? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any anime recommendations?

Post by sweet~celsius Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:03 am

Oh~! People have already probably recommended most or all of these, but these are some of my favorite animes to suggest!

Ano Hana - So many feelsssss
Steins;Gate - Also has feels and an interesting time concept
Ao no Exorcist - Pretty funny and has a cool concept as well
Nichijou - Hilarious!!!
Gintama - So hilarious and random, like, I don't even-
Stawberry Panic - The only yuri anime I've ever sat through o.o
Shigofumi: Letters to the Departed - was interesting

Might add more when I think of them. ^^
sweet~celsius
sweet~celsius
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Versa Posts : 165

https://www.youtube.com/user/SweetSimplicity003

Back to top Go down

Post by HigureGinhane Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Alright, I have recommended anime to watch from ones I watched in the past and from the Spring 2013 line up. Be aware most of from the Spring 2013 line up are mechas. For some reason there a quite a few mecha anime out this season. Now here's my listed anime I'm watching is this new season of anime (Also all my listing should be available on CrunchyRoll).

Anime I watched last season or before:

Broken Blade: I have only watched the first three episodes but it's a pretty decent mecha anime. Also each episode is about an hour long.
When a Golem is discovered during a brutal war, a young king and his queen turn to Rygart Arrow, who can pilot this powerful weapon. Friends soon turn into bitter enemies with suspicious motives.

Poyopoyo: Pretty cute shorts with about 52 episodes. I did say shorts so they're about a few minutes each.
Seemingly too cute for many, this will be a comedy for all ages and types! Follow this unique family and its spherical cat, in a warm-hearted comedy for the winter!

Magi: Not much to say on this since most people know about it already. Currently it's not ongoing but it will be back in the season of Summer 2013.
The story follows the travels of a boy named Aladdin around a strange land in which mysterious ruins called Dungeons are said to house priceless treasures. Together with Alibaba, a friend he met during his travels, Aladdin strives to conquer all of the Dungeons and obtain their treasures. Through all the meetings and partings he experiences along the way, Aladdin will also learn of his own fate...

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East: Watch it and you'll probably know why I'm watching it. Also it's not ongoing atm but WILL be coming back in Summer 2013.
They would have lost their lives if they did not make the choice back then. The legendary eight beads and their owners... One is for someone important, and one is for his life as a human. The story of a destiny to encounter and fights lead by the beads, have just begun.

Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?: Just love this series for some reason. Currently not ongoing, but I think it's coming back in the summer.
Three problem children - Sakamaki Izayoi, Kudou Asuka, and Kasukabe You - suddenly receive an invitation to another world known as "Little Garden" from a girl called Black Rabbit. Battles, laughter, sex appeal... anything goes in this new tale of adventure!

My #1 Series to watch from last season (Winter 2013):
THE UNLIMITED Hyobu Kyosuke: I REALLY TRULY LOVE THIS SERIES for some ODD reason. There's is a manga for it but this anime is from what I heard is not from the anime though it does relate. Also there's one specific character in the anime that is not in the manga. He is an interesting character with an interesting ability (or abilities).
A breeze flutters the lovely silver hair atop the head of a young man wearing a uniform so black, it seems to be mourning something. His name is Hyoubu Kyousuke. He commands the criminal esper organization P.A.N.D.R.A. and continues to soar on midnight black wings through the dark sky, going so far as to start a revolution for the sake of his brethren who share his psychic powers. The antagonist hero of Shiina Takashi's original work, Zettai Karen Children, is the star of the original story in this new spin-off anime! Fight back against the fate of time itself, and set infinity loose!

Anime Recommendations from Spring 2013: I'm putting descriptions for these.

Majestic Prince
Attack on Titan
Arata the Legend

Top Two Spring 2013 Anime That I'll be Keeping an Eye on:

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet: An interesting mecha that I'm just interested in. Not sure what's interesting, it just is.
In the distant future, a planet covered almost entirely by oceans, known as Earth, grows in space. Ledo, a boy who has known nothing but fighting all his life, saw the sea there for the first time. On its vast, faintly green waters, men organize huge naval fleets and live modest but active lives. Due to language and cultural barriers, Ledo lives as a lonely foreigner... but he's not alone. Ledo is just beginning his days on this green planet, asking what he must do to survive here, and what he is living for.

Valvrave the Liberator: This is what I'm MOST interest in this season. It's a mecha but there's something parculiar about his mecha. PLEASE WATCH AT LEAST EPISODE 1 (which is the only episode). You will see at the end of the first episode why I'm so interested.
Thanks to the development of the Dyson Sphere, The majority of the human populace lives in space. The Dorssia Military Federation, and the Atlantic Rim United States exist as major Military countries, while JOIR is a neutral principality, the story follows Haruto Tokishima as a normal boy going thru high school in T.C (True Calendar) year 71. This all changes when Haruto meets the humanoid weapon Valvrave.
HigureGinhane
HigureGinhane
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Higure Posts : 1072

SMILING Participant

http://twintwilightdragons.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ciluryn Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:58 am

Shingeki no Kyoujin (airing): this is my favourite anime of the season, and actually the first episode was so good I ended up reading the whole manga in a day lol... but the anime is so epic I'm still following it despite knowing what happens so... XD

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu: this was really popular back when it came out, and is definitely worth watching. It was my second anime ever haha

Fullmetal Alchemist: you should watch both the original and the newer version (FMA Brotherhood). It's awesome XD

Gintama: My favourite anime :D It's hilarious and has ranked no. 1 on MAL since 2011

Air: Since you have seen Kanon, Clannad, you might as well watch Air too Razz It's by the same studio

I don't want to overload you with recommendations so I'll stop here Razz
Check out my anime list: http://myanimelist.net/profile/mizanonimous
The ones that I have ranked 8 - 10 out of 10 are worth watching. :3
ciluryn
ciluryn

Singing Alias : ciluryn Posts : 21

https://www.youtube.com/user/ciluryn

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Im pretty much watching most of the new season (spring 2013)
Definitely recommend watching

Red Data Girl
Hataraku Maou
Devil surviour 2 the animation
shingeki no kyojin
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : YunoR Posts : 801

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampirebitesxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:48 am

I would completely recommend Little Witch Academia. It's an animated short, approximately half an hour. Unless I'm mistaken, it was done sort of to show off the talents of the animation group behind it. It's pretty cute and well-done ^^
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Singing Alias : Gender Posts : 440

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Girldeadmonster Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:17 pm

WATCH GUILTY CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST WATCH IT.
Tamako Market
Shingeki no kyoujin
Devil survivor 2
Sasami-san at ganbaranai
Kokoro connect
Karneval
Hataraku Maoh sama
Maoyuu
Campione
Sukitte iina yo
Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai
Btoooom!
Gosick
Hakkenden Touhou
Kotouran san
Magi
Oda nnobuna no yabou
oreshura
sakurasou no pet na kanojo
tonari no kaibutsu-kun
Yuru yuri
Zero no tsukaima
Girldeadmonster
Girldeadmonster
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/GirlDeadMonster?feature=watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2