Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

【CLOSED】 Mr. Music Summer Fiesta Collab

5 posters

Go down

【CLOSED】 Mr. Music Summer Fiesta Collab  Empty 【CLOSED】 Mr. Music Summer Fiesta Collab

Post by TriMinakami Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:31 am

Greetings. I know I'm kinda fairly new here and probably not that interesting or anything, but as holidays started around a week (plus a few days) ago, so did summer! And we all know what summer means; fun! So I kinda want to make a Mr. Music collaboration for this summer. Therefore...

⛅ Mr. Music - Summer Fiesta ⛅

The recruitment for this collaboration is now closed. Thank you all for your interests. I'll be revealing the results to the participants privately when I finish deciding, but until then, I'll keep this updated from time to time with progress details (maybe). Again, thank you everyone! And lastly, i hope you all have a great summer!

Deadline: For now, I'm going with August 31st or anytime before. It's... almost three months, which is around how long summer is (at least, that's how I see summer as; June to August. Not sure if it's different for anywhere or anyone else.) If something happens, I might push the deadline away since it might be too short (not sure).

Do we need to have an actual high-quality mic?
- Naah. All you need is a proper working mic, which could be either a fancy desk mic, or your headphone or earphone mic, or just your computer/laptop mic is okay too! Just make sure you record in a quiet environment so we won't hear anyone yelling in the recording or something.

What else are we required to have?
Asides from above? Just enough free time to sing and finish your work. Nothing else! You don't need to be a perfect beautiful-voice guy/girl, and you certainly don't need to be a genius artist or mixer (however that works)! Just do your best and do your stuff on time. And also, have fun!

What language will this collaboration be sung in?
As of now, let's go with Japanese. Further discussions will take place after the members have been decided, and we may or may not change into English. Another possibility is adding English lyrics/sentences into the flow to mix with Japanese, which has been done in a live version of halyosy's Smiling (not sure who did, but I listened to it).

If I apply for an illustrator, do I need to have a drawing tablet?
Not necessarily. I used to draw with a mouse, after all! Haha... well, that asides, as long as you can provide your art properly, then it's alright. Just scan up your drawing and, if you have the time, remove the non-needed parts to make it a render (or whatever it's called) (or send it to me or someone else/assistant with free time to remove that for you) and we'll do the rest! Of course you'll still be credited as the artist. But basically, tablet not required.

Anything else to tell us?
One more thing, I guess. This is recruitment for a collaboration work, not a chorus group. However, members that are already part of another chorus group are welcomed to join anyways (if that's allowed), and those who have already sung Mr. Music before are also welcomed to join again anyways. It doesn't really matter who you are or what you've done, we'd appreciate if you joined!

Form
Signup has closed for this collaboration project. Thank you for your interests.

Thanks for taking a look! And have a great summer! (Unless you have work during summer or summer school... well, try to enjoy those too anyways, somehow. Find a way. Believe!) Looking forward to work with those of you are are interested~

Last edited by TriMinakami on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:54 am; edited 3 times in total
TriMinakami
TriMinakami
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : TriM. Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

【CLOSED】 Mr. Music Summer Fiesta Collab  Empty Re: 【CLOSED】 Mr. Music Summer Fiesta Collab

Post by rainyskies13 Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:33 pm

Submitted a form Smile When are results out?
rainyskies13
rainyskies13
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Rainy Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

【CLOSED】 Mr. Music Summer Fiesta Collab  Empty Re: 【CLOSED】 Mr. Music Summer Fiesta Collab

Post by TriMinakami Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:24 pm

Thanks, Rainy! Well, as of now there have only been four people who submitted the form, so I'd say if more people joined, probably somewhere between tomorrow and in three days. Just speculating though. Anyways, please keep waiting for now.

Meanwhile, I'll go listen to your old Mr. Music cover, haha. (^_^) Ooooh you sound cute (O3O)
TriMinakami
TriMinakami
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivace Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:37 pm

Is this in Japanese or English?
Thank You!
Vivace
Vivace
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Vivace Posts : 59

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcUT1bF9Off_55jyFWVxXQw

Back to top Go down

Post by TriMinakami Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:46 pm

Hiya, Vivace! I'll probably discuss that once the members are selected. For now though I'm assuming we'll end up doing Japanese. (Or we could go English and use Mes' English version).

Another possibility is mixing English sentences into a Japanese version, like how some group did so with a live version of halyosy's Smiling (they sang Japanese but one girl sang english sentences). It depends on discussion, I guess.
TriMinakami
TriMinakami
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaiKunoichi Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:54 am

Sent in a form~ Looking forward to this chorus! Happiness
ThaiKunoichi
ThaiKunoichi
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Kuma~chan Posts : 230

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/DaydreamingOtaku/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:14 am

Hi! I registered as a singer. Looking forward to the results c:
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Posts : 1669

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TriMinakami Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:44 am

(Right, the net wasn't letting me post for quite some time, so here the announcement is.) The recruitment for this collaboration is now closed. Thank you all for your interests. I'll be revealing the results to the participants privately when I finish deciding, but until then, there probably won't be any updates here.

But if anyone has questions then feel free to ask, I'll answer as soon as I can.

For those who did sign up already, please add me on FaceBook.
TriMinakami
TriMinakami
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down