Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Video English Subtitling & Trans-lyrics (OPEN) [10 spots Subs]

Go down

Video English Subtitling & Trans-lyrics  (OPEN) [10 spots Subs]  Empty Video English Subtitling & Trans-lyrics (OPEN) [10 spots Subs]

Post by Cherucha Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:00 am

Hi I am open for subtitling video's mainly for Solo or duet Vocaloid covers. By that I mean take the lyrics your using and subtitle the offical PV for you to use on your covers. I want to get some more practice with subtitling but I do not feel I am totally ready to translate and subtitle new song releases from Nico Nico yet. So I thought Subtitling video's for covers would be my best bet. I will take in 10 requests it takes around 5 hours to subtitle the video and render it down. Might take longer depending on the difficulty of the song,down below are some samples.

Sample 1 (Only Sample for Subtitles)

Sample 2

Sample 3

Sample 4 (Fancy subtitles)

Sample 5

I can do basically subtitles or more advanced ones to go with the video, I have 10 spots open for this, I put a limit so I do not get bombarded. I will render the video in a mp4 1080p format for use on youtube.Will give you the file for download when done over skype. I will find the clean video file with no already made English subtitles on it by myself so as long as you tell me which PV, to use for the song; and give me the lyrics you use in your cover it will be fine.

As for trans-lyrics I will write lyrics or help touch up lyrics to English Covers you are doing. All the Samples above are featuring trans-lyrics written by myself. So they will serve as samples to my lyrics, it will take me 2 day's to write up any trans-lyrics. I will send a first draft to you when finish so you can look at them and check out what you want changed or if something does not sit quite right.

I can be contacted by PM here, on youtube, or through my skype (Suciune)
Cherucha
Cherucha
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Angel Posts : 55

https://www.youtube.com/user/Cherucha/

Back to top Go down