Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Mathew's Covers

3 posters

Go down

Mathew's Covers Empty Mathew's Covers

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:21 pm

Hello, Mathew here. Please find these songs at my YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/c/SepiaDaysMusic

I do English covers of Anime, Vocaloid and Video Game songs. Mostly, I write my own translyrics but sometimes use the lyrics of others as well. I hope you all enjoy!

Newest Cover: Yakusoku ("Promise) by Yui Horie (Love Hina)

Last edited by mathewsepiadays on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:28 am; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

Mathew's Covers Empty Please enjoy my Covers!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:21 pm

Anime Covers:

Vocaloid Covers:

Game Covers:

Other Fan Covers:

Last edited by mathewsepiadays on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:28 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Videos)

Back to top Go down

Mathew's Covers Empty Re: Mathew's Covers

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:28 pm

Reserved for OP

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:40 am

Your voice is really lovely and lively! (Did I just hit a Love Live! right there? 8D) Your style in Holy Flag is really cute and happy and suits the song really well! It's the kind of voice that can suit any genre! (at least in my opinion) Your mixing sounds really high quality as well, you must be a senpai! (jk you are a senpai anyway right?) I can't really say much about this one other than admiring it because this is the first time I've heard Holy Flag. Still, it's a great cover and it made me like the song very much. Good job!

I also listened to your 47 cover. It seems that you're missing the VA part of 'save me' and 'it's okay' at the first instrumental break and the end. I really love how you portrayed those emotions in your singing style. They make me 'feel'. But for improvements, I'd suggest filling the instrumental breaks with adlibs, it brings out variety. When you're pulling longer notes, you can try pulling it with a vibrato. If you're not used to it or lazy to do it like me you can put some reverb there. It adds a great effect for longer notes and gives a more gradual ending instead of a sudden one.

Hope this helps!
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aisuu Posts : 772

Penny for your thoughts! Just my two cents. I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceElfPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:39 pm

Ice Elf wrote:I also listened to your 47 cover. It seems that you're missing the VA part of 'save me' and 'it's okay' at the first instrumental break and the end. I really love how you portrayed those emotions in your singing style. They make me 'feel'. But for improvements, I'd suggest filling the instrumental breaks with adlibs, it brings out variety. When you're pulling longer notes, you can try pulling it with a vibrato. If you're not used to it or lazy to do it like me you can put some reverb there. It adds a great effect for longer notes and gives a more gradual ending instead of a sudden one.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the feedback Smile it definitely does help. Much appreciated!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jozza Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:54 pm

I like your latest Holy Flag cover ^_^ (though I hadn't previously heard the song). The singing is great, and the 3-part harmonies actually work and everything's well mixed! Ha the lyrics are a little cheesy but I guess that's the point of the song  Happiness

Anyway, if there were any improvements I'd have to give, I'd say that the singing sometimes sounds a little restrained in sections that should be louder, like the chorus. a It's like "Yeah I'm gonna sing this cool loud note - ahh that's too loud let's go little quieter..." You don't have to necessarily sing loudly, you just have to be aware of how loudly you intend to sing. That's my thoughts at least...
(That totally makes sense right...?)
Jozza
Jozza

Singing Alias : Jole Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Jozza wrote:Anyway, if there were any improvements I'd have to give, I'd say that the singing sometimes sounds a little restrained in sections that should be louder, like the chorus. a It's like "Yeah I'm gonna sing this cool loud note - ahh that's too loud let's go little quieter..." You don't have to necessarily sing loudly, you just have to be aware of how loudly you intend to sing. 
thanks for the feedback Smile volume control has always been hard since the beginning. i'm becoming more conscious of it now that i'm more comfortable with my voice, and your advice just really solidifies this as something I need to work on. thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kibasama Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:36 pm

Oh, I like your voice... So warm, soft and gentle.  Crying I really want to hear you singing in japanese someday...This is the kind of voice that I wanted to have haha, and your audio is pretty clear. How do you do that? I'm really bad mixing the audios.
Btw I'm in love with your Connect and Holy Flag cover. I\'m In Love..
Kibasama
Kibasama

Singing Alias : Kiba Posts : 16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCusej9LcgDPmCkMUOJhzasA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:33 am

Kibasama wrote:
Oh, I like your voice... So warm, soft and gentle.  Crying I really want to hear you singing in japanese someday...This is the kind of voice that I wanted to have haha, and your audio is pretty clear. How do you do that? I'm really bad mixing the audios.

thank you Smile maybe one day I will sing in Japanese hahah. if i get enough requests >3<

the most basic part in getting good recording is probably a decent mic and either a good recording environment or a good background noise remover in your  software, but there is so much more that you can do~ feel free to skype me mathewsepiadays@gmail.com if you want to know what i do (although there are much more qualified people out there)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kibasama Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:04 am

Thank you Mathew :3
And I hope that you het requests. I really want to hear you singing in japanese!
Kibasama
Kibasama

Singing Alias : Kiba Posts : 16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCusej9LcgDPmCkMUOJhzasA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:24 am

new cover!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:51 am

new cover! From an older anime, Di Gi Charat: Winter Garden =)

It's an adorable little love song. I really enjoyed writing lyrics for this one. Please share or leave a comment ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:07 am

My last Christmas-themed cover for the year Smile from Toradora, of course! Please enjoy, share and leave a comment!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:43 pm

First cover of the new year Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:26 am

First vocaloid cover of the year and another duet to boot Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:29 am

First anime cover of the year. An oldie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down