Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[READ] How to Request Feedback

2 posters

Go down

[READ] How to Request Feedback Empty [READ] How to Request Feedback

Post by Aerlith Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:31 pm

[READ] How to Request Feedback Bue0pRv

This thread is made to teach you guys how to request feedback! If you have any questions after reading through the thread, feel free to ask in THIS thread.

Create a NEW thread for each request that you have.

Include in the THREAD TITLE:
- The TYPE of feedback you want in your request thread title.
- The project you want feedback on.
- The TYPE of project it is (Covers, WIP Covers, Writing, Art, Translyrics)
- How many people you want responding to the project.

Sample Title wrote:Intermediate Feedback on "daze" Cover (1人)
This means that I want intermediate feedback on my daze cover, and I only want one person to respond to it. Once the request is fulfilled, the thread will be moved to Filled Requests.

Sample Title wrote:Intermediate Feedback on "daze" (2人)
This means that I want intermediate feedback on my daze cover, and I want two people to respond to it. The thread will remain open until two people have responded to the thread, then it will be moved to Filled Requests.

If you do not have a number in your thread, we will assume that you only want one person replying.

Include in the POST
- A link to the project.
- A link to your portfolio.
- Rating (only if it is higher than PG-13).
- Any specifics you may want the person to pay attention to.
- If there is anything you are already unable to fix (ex. fuzziness or static from mic quality).
- Any extra information we may need to know about the project (ex. if it is a written piece, is it poetry? short story? novel?).

Code:
[b]Link to Project:[/b] Please keep it linked to YTChorus in some way. If you are posting a writing piece, please also have the story on YTC. Do not link to something off-site!
[b]My Portfolio Link:[/b] (If it is Covers, please link to your Covers portfolio. If it is Writing, please link to your Writing portfolio).  
[b]Rating[/b] (only if it is higher than PG-13)
[b]Please pay attention to this!:[/b]
[b]Please ignore:[/b] (ex. fuzziness or static from mic quality).
[b]Any extra information you may need to know about the project:[/b] (ex. if it is a written piece, is it poetry? short story? novel?).

Please note that if you are requesting for a multi-chapter story, each chapter will use up ONE request. It is unfair to have someone have to give in-depth critique on a novel that is 10,000 words versus someone who gives in-depth critique on a 1000 word short story. If you want to request an intermediate critique on a six-chapter story, you will need TWENTY-FOUR points, four for each chapter.

You are allowed to
-Post a WIP IN the thread.
-Request for multiple people to give feedback. Just make sure you have enough points to pay them all or your thread will be locked.

Please keep in mind that you need to have the available points to pay the person who responds to your feedback BEFORE you make your thread. Fulfilling a requested feedback will give a person double the standard points. That means if you want basic feedback, you must have at least TWO points. If you want intermediate feedback, you must have at least FOUR points. If you want in-depth feedback, you must have at least SIX points.

If you make multiple request threads, make sure you have enough available points to pay for ALL requests.

Failure to have enough points to pay the person(s) will result in a lock to the thread and a notification to the thread owner. Anyone who gives feedback on locked threads will NOT receive the double points. They will only receive the standard points.[/b]

[READ] How to Request Feedback 2AlpBEJ

Great for you! What you want to do now is take a look at the project the requester wants feedback on. Post your feedback IN THE PORTFOLIO that the person has linked. Do NOT post it in the thread request itself! Requests that have been fulfilled will be moved to Filled Requests, so keeping track of the feedback will be difficult for the thread owner.

What you want to do instead is to LINK to your feedback in the request thread. You can do this by right clicking and clicking "Copy Link Address" when you post. When you turn in your feedback to the monthly thread, what you want to do is link to the post in the request thread, saying that you have filled the request.

Please note that if you give the feedback off-site, you will NOT receive points. You must post the feedback in the portfolios. You are welcome to copy and paste your comments to both the off-site and the forums however.

Last edited by Aerlith on Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

[READ] How to Request Feedback Empty Re: [READ] How to Request Feedback

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:42 am

Aerlith wrote:Great for you! What you want to do now is take a look at the project the requester wants feedback on. Post your feedback IN THE PORTFOLIO that the person has linked. Do NOT post it in the thread request itself! Requests that have been fulfilled will be moved to Filled Requests, so keeping track of the feedback will be difficult for the thread owner.

So, if we post in their portfolio and not their request thread, how will the moderators know that the request has been filled? Will the mods have to go to the portfolio and check or should we also post in the request thread and say that we left feedback?
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 685

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:35 am

Oops, forgot to mention that part. You would reply to the thread with the LINK to your feedback. I wrote it down somewhere else and had it in my head that it was here, too. I shall go edit it now. :D Thanks for catching it!

Aerlith
Aerlith

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down