Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

L>Mixer and possible simple video compiler!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

L>Mixer and possible simple video compiler! Empty L>Mixer and possible simple video compiler!

Post by Riyumi Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:20 pm

I'm that one conversationalist you see almost everywhere on the forums with the many projects/wall-of-text comments //shot 

Calling all mixers and people who can slap everything into videos/send them to me~

You don't have to mix/make a video for all the projects I want done--in fact you can take your pick from the list below [disclaimer: the list will be updated, but sometimes there will only be one song in this so called "list" xD] The ones that have all slots taken are striked; M= taken by mixer, A= taken by animator

Songs that are ready :

Would have done Soai Calendula- Ceui  if there was an instrumental (or if I can get someone to ask in Japanese and ask the guy who played the piano ver if I could use it for the cover).

Last edited by Riyumi on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:26 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : strike = done/closed; Next up: Dec. Monthly Theme and Solo)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

L>Mixer and possible simple video compiler! Empty Re: L>Mixer and possible simple video compiler!

Post by Riyumi Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:08 am

bumpity~ bump~ bump~  I know it's been two days...but I just wanted to find a mixer ASAP since this may be complicated to mix. For Kaze no Machi He: I have 10 tracks +1 piano instrumental in this folder . I labeled as best as I can for the titles and gave commentary at the beginning for some tracks to help you find your way. I will also provide the original song & the lyrics~

Lyrics:

**edit: for the adlib part--the piano goes a tad bit faster--so...I actually think the adlibs start around 2:33. I'll check for timing...I just need the vocals layered on to tell. But I'm pretty sure it's 2:33 when I ran through the song. Please let me know if I need to speed up the vocals as well. I felt as if the tempos were similar so I sang to the original I had on my phone. I could be wrong though. If so, I'll sing to the piano. I really just think that the pianist shortened the gap of the bridge of the lyrics/ad libs area to create a smooth transition. again, I could be wrong. That's why I need someone to place my vocals/time it with the track to hear it in order to notice it. My raws can't give me the timing unfortunately :/

Last edited by Riyumi on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blurb on timing)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

Back to top Go down

L>Mixer and possible simple video compiler! Empty Re: L>Mixer and possible simple video compiler!

Post by Angel2162 Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:57 pm

I can easily Put together edit and render videos :3
As for the mixing, it depends on how you want them mixed. 

I can easily do both. But most likely they would be produced on the same software.
Angel2162
Angel2162

Singing Alias : Depend on song Posts : 18

http://angel2162.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:11 am

@Angel2162  omg. you're a lifesaver! I don't want anything too difficult--so I'll most likely create a rendered picture and if it's not too much trouble--just have the lyrics float across the screen (english/japanese romaji). They're not entirely necessary, though. If you'd rather not time the lyrics, I just need the picture slapped on and the vocals with it in the video. 

As for the mixing, I just need it timed correctly, balanced, and I'd leave it for your judgement if you want to add any reverb/effects that are suited to the song. I did some retakes for the ones I heard mic pops through my ear phones--so I think all that's left is some simple bg noise removal is all that needs to be done (I'm not sure if you can hear it---but I hear a fan like sound...it may have been my computer). 

Idc what program is used as long as the results can be obtained. If you think you can do that, and don't mind doing so--I'd be very grateful ^^
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel2162 Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:46 am

Okay! I can easily do that as well as sending you samples of how they are along the process of finishing it so you can have control of the project! ^u^
Angel2162
Angel2162

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:47 am

Thank you very much! I'd like that very much~ *so happy*
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel2162 Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:00 am

Just let me know when and where to start!
I should have time in between costumes to help ^u^
Angel2162
Angel2162

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:19 am

Whenever you feel you have time--as long as it's done before the 19th would be great! (I'm moving to Montana for college and won't be able to go on as much to edit from that point on...plus this needs to be done by the end of the month anyways).

The files are labeled accordingly, and should be in order if I remember correctly. 

But ooh! you make costumes!! That's amazing~
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:25 pm

are you still up for this? If not...I'm going to need to pass this project to someone else >^<;; the end of the month is coming and I really actually want something submitted for the theme this time ^^;;
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Hey do you still need help? ^ ^
I can do both mixing and video~ Are you going to record one of the songs from that list or do you already have projects recorded? 
I've mixed yume to hazakura before for a duet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q11aw9OXK0
So if you like I can mix that one for you C:
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Singing Alias : Catalyst Posts : 374

SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/TentaikansokuP

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:54 pm

Yes please :>  since the person I have for August's monthly theme didn't reply yet, would you be willing to take over if she doesn't reply? I actually have a project underneath the main post that is complete. Also, how long would it take for you to mix? In general. So I know when to move forward--I just want to make it in time for once xD

As for Yume to Hazakura--I haven't gotten the chance to record it yet, but when I do may I ask you for help then? OvO your duet sounds so beautiful & the mix is well done. I'd definitely want to place the mixing in your hands ^^
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Riyumi wrote:Yes please :>  since the person I have for August's monthly theme didn't reply yet, would you be willing to take over if she doesn't reply? I actually have a project underneath the main post that is complete. Also, how long would it take for you to mix? In general. So I know when to move forward--I just want to make it in time for once xD

As for Yume to Hazakura--I haven't gotten the chance to record it yet, but when I do may I ask you for help then? OvO your duet sounds so beautiful & the mix is well done. I'd definitely want to place the mixing in your hands ^^

Thank you so much! ^ ^
I can mix pretty fast, probably a day would do!
It'll be even better if the song is a vocaloid song, so that I could go get ust for more accurate timing C:
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:43 am

You're very welcome <3 

And whoa! That is super fast oAo then maybe I'll just give it a day more for her reply (she hasn't been on since she said yes...so if I don't get a reply by tomorrow--you've got the job!) 

Unfortunately, Kaze no Machi He is not Vocaloid, but it's from the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles OST. The music I'm putting it with is a piano arrangement played by a youtube user (who has given permission before for others to cover--and appreciates doing so; thus I'll credit). The tempo is the same--it's just the opening instrumental is cut short--so the moment the melody is played...that's where the vocal comes in. It shifts the adlibs a bit...but I put the correction up there ^^^^. Otherwise, it follows very closely to the original. 

That's pretty much all the info you have to know to mix this song (along with the notes/files I put up there) should you take over :> 

I'll be pretty busy with college soon--but I'm going to take the time to finish the projects I've started and also leave some time on the weekends to kick back and relax. Singing helps--so I'll definitely bring my mic over~ So--sorry in advance if the replies are slow starting august 19th, but I'm not dropping these at all!
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:03 am

Riyumi wrote:You're very welcome <3 

And whoa! That is super fast oAo then maybe I'll just give it a day more for her reply (she hasn't been on since she said yes...so if I don't get a reply by tomorrow--you've got the job!) 

Unfortunately, Kaze no Machi He is not Vocaloid, but it's from the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles OST. The music I'm putting it with is a piano arrangement played by a youtube user (who has given permission before for others to cover--and appreciates doing so; thus I'll credit). The tempo is the same--it's just the opening instrumental is cut short--so the moment the melody is played...that's where the vocal comes in. It shifts the adlibs a bit...but I put the correction up there ^^^^. Otherwise, it follows very closely to the original. 

That's pretty much all the info you have to know to mix this song (along with the notes/files I put up there) should you take over :> 

I'll be pretty busy with college soon--but I'm going to take the time to finish the projects I've started and also leave some time on the weekends to kick back and relax. Singing helps--so I'll definitely bring my mic over~ So--sorry in advance if the replies are slow starting august 19th, but I'm not dropping these at all!

Ahh that's no problem at all! ^ ^
Then should I wait for the other person to reply before starting to mix? The song is Kaze no Machi right? (sorry I was a bit confused when I saw it crossed off in the project list XDD)
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:35 am

Depends if she does reply ^^;; if not--then I'll let you know later on this evening. Yeah it's Kaze no Machi he ;D 

The cross of is just to show that's the one I have recorded. The project list is just a list of songs I want to cover OvOb and if mixers want to do specific songs--I can bump those up to higher priority
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Riyumi wrote:Depends if she does reply ^^;; if not--then I'll let you know later on this evening. Yeah it's Kaze no Machi he ;D 

The cross of is just to show that's the one I have recorded. The project list is just a list of songs I want to cover OvOb and if mixers want to do specific songs--I can bump those up to higher priority

okay! I'll wait for your msg then! ^ ^
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:57 pm

have new songs ready~ let me know if you can mix/animate so I can keep the list updated ;D

*also added old ones that didn't get mixed, but were just lying on my computer*

Songs in need of M & A:

Snow Rain  (by the end of Nov)
Resuscitated Hope (by the end of Nov)
Hitorinbo Envy (September's (?) old cover; will give 2-4wk deadline because I just want it posted xD)
Donten  (June's old cover; will give 2-4wk deadline because I just want it posted xD)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:22 pm

omg Resuscitated Hope sounds so pretty T^T
Can I mix/animate that one? *u*

Oh but you want Hitorinbo Envy done first right? I can probably do that one first if you'd like~ Meanwhile if anyone else would like to mix as well I could just back off for a moment XDDD
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:44 pm

oh actually the monthly theme would go first so--you can totally go for Resuscitated Hope ;D 

you can take 'em lol. These projects need loooove hehe thanks so much dear <33
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:31 am

haha okay!! I'll do Resuscitated Hope first! ^ ^
Just link me everything when you're ready! =D
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:55 pm

awesome! thanks~ and oh! All the links are in the google doc on the main post :> let me know if it doesn't work~
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Got the lines! ^ ^
I'll post a mixdown when I put everything together! =)
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:33 pm

alrighty~ thank you so much <3
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:39 pm

mixdown: https://app.box.com/s/dfihtfiugdzuobq7aztb
tell me if there's anything to change! =)
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:42 pm

nothing at all my dear ;D  nailed it once again. 

The only qualms I have are about my voice and that's out of your hands lol. I need to work on breathing/holding long notes. They've always been my weakness. so it pretty much sounds broken/choppy orz BUT I WILL WORK OONNN ITT. it's progress since my old stuff though so I'll just keep it as a reminder/still upload it xD
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next