Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

REVIVAL OF THE YTC GIRLS TOPIC!!

+14
Katerinu
yuriques
Hikari
viviola
jascarly123zo
Aeon
Aisuu aka RiEDe
soren
Jude-ith
ikikurface
SAE
Aerlith
mie.
TamagoFish
18 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

REVIVAL OF THE YTC GIRLS TOPIC!! - Page 5 Empty Re: REVIVAL OF THE YTC GIRLS TOPIC!!

Post by yuriques Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:24 pm

I heard about it too >_< i thought it was a joke though.. Luckily i'm not getting onto planes anytime soon
yuriques
yuriques
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Yuki Posts : 114

Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUoHdj4c9MLGd-QemPoV9LA

Back to top Go down

REVIVAL OF THE YTC GIRLS TOPIC!! - Page 5 Empty Re: REVIVAL OF THE YTC GIRLS TOPIC!!

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:53 am

Aerlith wrote:Aerlith
I saw that on facebook. >.< Kind of scary. It's kind of frightening to think of air travel now, especially because of what's been happening recently, and now this.
I knooow. With all the plane crashes and disappearance as well as this Ebola virus. ;A; I hear it's even deadlier than H1N1.

yuriques wrote:yuriques
I heard about it too >_< i thought it was a joke though.. Luckily i'm not getting onto planes anytime soon
It's scary e u e be careful. Even if you don't get on planes, there's still the risk of getting infected by it.
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aisuu Posts : 772

Penny for your thoughts! Just my two cents. I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceElfPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by mie. Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:22 am

yea, it's really scary because apparently there's no vaccine for it and the knowledge about it isn't much either ;<
i read that only people with strong immune systems or people that caught another strand of it are able to survive. i just hope they can at least 'contain' it to make sure it doesn't get to the point of a world catastrophe ; A ;
mie.
mie.
Talkative

Singing Alias : mie Posts : 583

Banner Decorator * 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/mieyyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:56 am

mie. wrote:yea, it's really scary because apparently there's no vaccine for it and the knowledge about it isn't much either ;<
i read that only people with strong immune systems or people that caught another strand of it are able to survive. i just hope they can at least 'contain' it to make sure it doesn't get to the point of a world catastrophe ; A ;
;A; and this virus wasn't even a big thing until like recently. I guess why no one has ever done any extensive research on it. ;v; i hope so too, i don't want to get infected by that, it's horrible. ;A;
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Penny for your thoughts! Just my two cents. I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:58 pm

Woahhhh, I have never heard about it, this is my first time I'm hearing of it... that's so scary... ><;;
I hope vaccine researches find a cure soon... it could be a huge problem if it spreads anymore...!!
Hikari
Hikari
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : ❄ヒカリ Posts : 1958

Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4)

https://www.youtube.com/c/hikariboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:53 am

Hikari wrote:Woahhhh, I have never heard about it, this is my first time I'm hearing of it... that's so scary... ><;;
I hope vaccine researches find a cure soon... it could be a huge problem if it spreads anymore...!!
wwww It's good that now you do. i hope that there will be a vaccine for it as well, it's really deadly ;A:
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:52 am

//BUMPING THIS THREAD BECAUSE I CAN

A question: Do you think women prefer to be strong or do you think women would rather be the damsels laying at home and letting the man do the work?

Another question: What does feminism mean to you?
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:34 am

I spent five hours making a goddamn board game for my students. They better appreciate it >:U Aughhh. Okay, end rant.

I think it depends on the individual. Although if you're going to be the damsel laying at home, you better hope your husband doesn't mind and that you're doing at least some housework. Seriously.

And for me, feminism is having the same opportunities as men but still having the choice to stay at home to take care of kids if you want. Same goes for men. No stigma for a dad staying home to take care of kids. For women to take usually male jobs and for men to take usually female jobs.

Oh, and for sexual harassment to be unacceptable for both sides. >:U I swear.
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:52 am

Ice Elf wrote://BUMPING THIS THREAD BECAUSE I CAN

A question: Do you think women prefer to be strong or do you think women would rather be the damsels laying at home and letting the man do the work?

Another question: What does feminism mean to you?

i don't think that stay-at-home wives/mothers means that they're weaker or "damsels".  to me, that just means that their husband/partner makes enough alone to support the household and/or they want to be there 24/7 for the children.  to me, the definition of a strong woman is a woman who is not afraid to be herself, is not afraid to stand up for herself or her ideals and is not afraid to face her fears and really, that goes for men, too.

feminism means standing up for women's rights and aiming for true equality, but i hate it when people just use it as an excuse to get away with things or get their own way.  i don't stand for just women's rights though.  i want TRUE equality.  there are some issues in society where men get the short end of the stick, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katerinu Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:59 am

KaRei wrote:i don't think that stay-at-home wives/mothers means that they're weaker or "damsels".  to me, that just means that their husband/partner makes enough alone to support the household and/or they want to be there 24/7 for the children.  to me, the definition of a strong woman is a woman who is not afraid to be herself, is not afraid to stand up for herself or her ideals and is not afraid to face her fears and really, that goes for men, too.

feminism means standing up for women's rights and aiming for true equality, but i hate it when people just use it as an excuse to get away with things or get their own way.  i don't stand for just women's rights though.  i want TRUE equality.  there are some issues in society where men get the short end of the stick, too.

Feminism conversation! Oh boy!

KaRei, you're right! Women aren't on unequal grounds just because one woman prefers to stay at home and another prefers to work! Feminism is a means to try and allow women to do as they please (the same as men) and not be judged for it! That women who stay at home are considered "weaker" or "damsels" is a toxic mindset! Women should not be judged for what they prefer to do! That's feminisms goal!

Also, feminism DOES fight for true equality! There are plenty of "Rad Fems," people who believe that feminism is for women and ONLY women, but this is untrue! Feminism is a blanket for women and men alike, all who suffer from society's gender norms. Men are protected under feminism! Feminists don't want to see men hurt by women or others, only to see their abuser go scot free because they need to "man up!" or their abuser happened to be a woman/female! Feminists want to see men able to do "feminine" things if they want to! That can vary from staying at home and letting their partner work, wearing dresses and make-up, or wanting to take care of children!

It is true that there are people who use the term "feminism" to get away with terrible things, or who skew the definition to fit their own personal brand. Feminism =/= Women are better than men. Feminism = "Feminine" is not an insult!
Katerinu
Katerinu

Singing Alias : MoonNue Posts : 45

http://katerinu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mie. Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:37 pm

i was gonna say stuff but everyone already said what i think

KaRei wrote:feminism means standing up for women's rights and aiming for true equality, but i hate it when people just use it as an excuse to get away with things or get their own way.  i don't stand for just women's rights though.  i want TRUE equality.  there are some issues in society where men get the short end of the stick, too.
mie.
mie.
Talkative

Banner Decorator * 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:52 am

Oh wow wew yee everybody's sharing their opinions im like wow
what opinions do i have um um um..
Spoiler:

On a side note, what advice would you give to your younger self?
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:52 pm

i would just tell my younger self to be yourself, not to worry so much about what others say and that things won't stay like this forever.  also, to stop snacking so much >___>

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:46 am

I'd tell my younger self to do track her senior year. I really regret not running all four years now. At the time, I wasn't really feeling welcome because I didn't know anyone super well, even after running for three years. So I kind of just. Dropped it? For winter percussion. I could have done both, but eh. It didn't really seem like anyone wanted me on the track team for me anyway, only for my skills. Didn't really feel like I was progressing either or getting any better.

Now that I have time to reflect, it would have been nice to do something for all four years. And maybe things would have changed that last session. Buuuut not really sure. Not super social. But at least I would have tried. XD It used to be something that I really enjoyed, but after a while, just kind of... lost my enjoyment for it.
Aerlith
Aerlith

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:54 pm

@KaRei *o* but snacks are the jewels of youuuth snaaaaackkksss
@Aer, *o* I used to love doing track too when I was in elementary/primary school. It was a time of fun and excitement and glory wwww but ah well look at what the future had done to us www

Advice to younger self:

Onwards to the next topic!
How do you think the universe was created?
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:13 am

I like how powerful that was. x3

I can't think of a super witty response for this one, so I'm going to pass. XD
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by yuriques Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:09 am

How the universe is created? @_@ uhhh I can't twist my mind about this one. I just thought it was there... //goes to google it
Nope. I can't wrap my head around this either.
I'll just say that something exploded like the Big Bang. //shot
yuriques
yuriques
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:48 am

as an atheist, i go with the big bang theory, but i don't think there is solid evidence of how the universe was created.  personally, i think that is one question that will either be never answer in full, or it will take many, many more years.  compared to how old the universe is, the human race is just an infant and at this time, despite how advanced we may that our technology is, we're still primitive and until we can at least travel beyond our solar system, the answer will elude us.

Back to top Go down

Post by mie. Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:35 pm

i'm with KaRei in this one.
i'm also an atheist and i believe strongly in science.
the big bang theory may be wrong of course, but so far that's the most acceptable answer, but also like KaRei said, we may never be able to actually have a concrete prove of what happened. but it's fascinating and i truly believe we're not the only beings on the whole universe.
mie.
mie.
Talkative

Banner Decorator * 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:59 am

@Aerlith, I got really emotional and heated up getting all philosophical while making that long A@# message. ;o; 

@yuriques, that's actually a scientific theory not quite proven yet though

@KaRei, *o* that's a really smart answer. I've always thought that humans are still primitive and yet they still think they're advanced and powerful.

@mie, *o* i agree with you that we're not the only beings on earth as well. The universe in so big, there's definitely organisms somewhere out there, I mean, even microorganisms can be found in hot A@# molten lava and Mars. There's no way humans are the only beings that are found having the ability to have a mind.
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:57 pm

i completely agree with you both.  i find it very hard to believe that in a universe so vast, our planet is the only one that can sustain life. 

my in-laws are very dedicated jehovah's witnesses and they believe that earth is essentially the centre of the universe - our planet is the only one with life and god created the rest of the universe for us to marvel at.  i personally find that type of thinking very self-centred, vain and, if i may be blunt, ridiculous.  i'm sorry if that offends anyone, i'm just stating my honest opinion >___<

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Onto the next topic!

Do you think blood is beautiful? //kicked
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by yuriques Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:48 am

Beautiful? :/ I don't really know, sometimes I get freaked out (i just watched CSI >_> too much blood) but other times it just... fits? (The only thing that comes into mind is people's drawings of bloody stuff.) I guess if you put clean blood into a flask or something, I would think it as beautiful...
yuriques
yuriques
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:03 am

So this is a reminder to myself to make a little pixel animated thingy for the girls' club. XD Do you guys have any suggestions for what should go inside?
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Alroetsue Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:24 am

make it loaded with plenty of sweets.. kind of like decora decoration/accessories that are all based on food (namely pastries and candy)?
Alroetsue
Alroetsue
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Alroetsue Posts : 59

Raidcall Train Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwJ7MIHz63jcvRXp7mROy6g

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next