Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Any Illustrators interested? lol

2 posters

Go down

Any Illustrators interested? lol Empty Any Illustrators interested? lol

Post by Taki-Kun Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:06 am

I really couldnt think of any where else to put this, so I shall put it here lol

anyways, I was wondering if any Illustrators would be interested with working with me or something Mad im still new to everything, so forgive my lack of knowledge on things. So far from I understand Illustrators do art work and such right?.....lol I'm not a good artist myself (I havent drawn in years thnx to my mean art teacher shooting my love for drawing down >.> ) so yea, im in a predicament ^_^'
Taki-Kun
Taki-Kun

Back to top Go down

Any Illustrators interested? lol Empty Re: Any Illustrators interested? lol

Post by Kimoicchi Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:27 pm

You might wanna tell us exactly what kind of projects you're thinking of, I can't exactly agree to anything without knowing what I'm jumping into.

On another note, most art teachers I've had only told me my work is great, and only later I realized I really sucked and they just tried to make you feel better about your art. So there are many art "teachers" that don't really teach you anything, you have to learn by yourself!

Kimoicchi
Kimoicchi
Talkative

Singing Alias : キモイ Posts : 435

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://kimoicchi@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki-Kun Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:42 am

im srry for being so vague  DX  .   I'm planing to do a variety of songs (both in Japanese and English) from Vocaloid, Anime, and other things. All I really want is someone to help me out with creating my character art since i'm no good at all from my character vid i made on youtube  T3T

The first year with my art teacher was good, but the last two years were just bad between us, I was only good in drawing anime and stuff and I always tried my hardest in all the other arts she had me do, but she would just flatly hate what ever I did, even when i did something as good or even a tiny bit better than another person. My one friend is going through the same thing in college now with her art teacher  XD she told me how she would bust her butt on something and everyone in her class were all "omg thats awesome!" and then the art teacher would come over n just say its horrible and walk off.  Plus its also kinda impossible for me to draw now since i lack paper n pencils  >.>  and im no good at digital art and stuff  Razz
Taki-Kun
Taki-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down