Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Some games I usually play on my computer

5 posters

Go down

Some games I usually play on my computer Empty Some games I usually play on my computer

Post by 23rd Break Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:54 am

As a Touhou junkie, I've had all games since PC-98, and still trying to finish the extra on Touhou 10. Quite hard to do I suppose, considering the fact that the bullet counter there stays as a static 4000/spellcard time, I suppose perfection isn't anything.

Sure, the fighting games are nice, but it's quite boring in the long run considering that you have only 18 characters to choose from. And the lag on my end while playing online is terrible.

But then again, I'm not only a Touhou fanatic, I've also had some stuff in my computer that lies around here, including Maplestory, Ragnarok online, and some Steam-powered games, such as Terraria, and GTA-4.

There are some games that out of the blue, I tried, because of some advertisements and it worked out really great because I got addicted to them. For example, an anime streaming website, advertised a game called Cosmic Break. I registered an account there, tried it, and I already got about 5 mecha in my game.

It's kinda funny, considering that I've get addicted to some ads, but I also have some apps that are cool here too... For example I have Pokemon Online. It's basically a battle simulator that builds up your dream teams, and end up matching them in a simulated unofficial match. [Word of advice while playing that game: You have to know EV and IV yields, item and ability combinations, type weaknesses, and focal points, otherwise you'd get owned each and every single time.]

Anyway, last but not least I have Mugen, which is a fighting engine that can be configured the way you want to. True that the game is glitchy a lot and it's imperfect, but hey, if I wanna add all the characters from the fighting games I like and truely make them bash one on one, I'll be glad to include it in my computer.

The reason why I opened this topic is that I may ask you, since I am a fighting genre, and a Touhou junkie, and a very addicted Maple player, what do you suggest that I play?
23rd Break
23rd Break
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Minority Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Some games I usually play on my computer Empty Re: Some games I usually play on my computer

Post by alixiio Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:28 am

Oh i used to play EMS, i have also played Eden Eternal which is quite a good game but i suggest you play with friends. Sorry don't know a lot of fighting games
alixiio
alixiio
Talkative

Singing Alias : Alix / アレックス Posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Some games I usually play on my computer Empty Re: Some games I usually play on my computer

Post by Chinatsu96 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:44 am

alixiio wrote:Oh i used to play EMS, i have also played Eden Eternal which is quite a good game but i suggest you play with friends. Sorry don't know a lot of fighting games

Oh eden eternal sweet It was a long time since I've played it. Another suggestion is Kitsu saga (but I kinda quit there too)
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chii Posts : 1060

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrXxWjpI_-tTLPW84GaYPQ?feature=

Back to top Go down

Post by DraceVestell Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:33 am

I only have 3 games on my computer right now:
Magicka (Plays on Steam) - Truthfully I haven't really played it that much; it's much easier and more fun playing with friends.
Dragon Nest (Nexon) - I haven't played it in awhile, but as with all MMOs they're more fun when playing with friends.
Minecraft - Ahh~ Minecraft~~ It's probably the most played game i have; you can either survive the world of Minecraftia on Survival Mode, or go on Creative Mode and create your own world Happiness This game is also best when playing with friends.
DraceVestell
DraceVestell
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Drace Posts : 1207

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/DraceVestell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 am

I have... a lot of games.

And i mean it.

I've been playing WoW right now, and it's pretty cool. Not that "OMG GONNA LOSE MY LIFE PLAYING THIS" that i thought before, but pretty cool. Still a lv37, though xD

I used to play Eden Eternal for a while, but the grinding at the higher lvs is so boring. D:

And Minecraft too. Survival is fun, and you can easily spend lots of time exploring natural caves... /o/

I also have... all these games on Steam, although i haven't even played many of these. Steam and Humble Indie Bundle are such temptations... xD

Btw, if anyone wants to add me, feel free!
Mai
Mai
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Mai Posts : 239

https://www.youtube.com/DLNanne

Back to top Go down

Post by DraceVestell Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:00 am

Mai wrote:And Minecraft too. Survival is fun, and you can easily spend lots of time exploring natural caves... /o/

I also have... all these games on Steam, although i haven't even played many of these. Steam and Humble Indie Bundle are such temptations... xD

Btw, if anyone wants to add me, feel free!

Minecraft - You especially spend lots of time getting lost in those new abandoned mines D: i literally almost got lost in one of them.

Steam - You have Amnesia! Were you scared while playing it?
Also *adds you on Steam* If you have like 2-4 friend requests from me, sorry Sweat wasn't actually sure if the request was going through.
DraceVestell
DraceVestell
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by 23rd Break Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:51 pm

By the way if anyone asks, my steam name is 23rd_Break
23rd Break
23rd Break
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Minority Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:02 pm

DraceVestell wrote:Minecraft - You especially spend lots of time getting lost in those new abandoned mines D: i literally almost got lost in one of them.

Steam - You have Amnesia! Were you scared while playing it?
Also *adds you on Steam* If you have like 2-4 friend requests from me, sorry Sweat wasn't actually sure if the request was going through.

I don't get lost that much because i follow the lights. Thank MineGod for torches. xD

And about Amnesia... it was freakishly scary. xD
I played while talking to a friend on Skype - we were at the same parts -, and still... After Agrippa and the 4 rooms(if you played, you know WHICH rooms i'm talking about) it's pretty much downhill for your sanity. Your own, not the character's. D:

But it's a great game, really really good.
Mai
Mai
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Mai Posts : 239

https://www.youtube.com/DLNanne

Back to top Go down

Post by DraceVestell Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:39 pm

@Minority - *attempts to add* tell me if i added you

@Mai - I've watched someone play it on YT; it looked really scary, but it was enjoyable watching someone else playing it.
DraceVestell
DraceVestell
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down