Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Which Nico Nico artist do you admire?

+48
アキト - ショウジ
Carette
Seitanoshuuki
xxtsubasa
apol
irinavalentine
rin-6747
Lolita-Len
tetsuhideyoshi
GreyFalcon
teru
Cherysh
Toriki
(ツ・ω・キ)
SoulnRasen
lepapillonrouge
Onion
Kamiya
akiyuuki
shanta
Ruru
DollieDestiny
ChungSen
LemonP
Shiyiou
haneWing
Demonstarr13
TheRisingDream
xXSafaiaShinobiXx
Balni
リク
Cloudniaa
Rue
Kira
Haruna
Tumus
chokoreetokun
Aelve
MichiChan
kurowoof
JinSeng
kiki
Himitsu
Ruchea
JackSparrowRon
mong
Ciel
ChoAkkar ♥
52 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which Nico Nico artist do you admire? Empty Which Nico Nico artist do you admire?

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:24 am

Be it a mixer, instrument person, or a singer.

To be honest, I admire Luschka(ルシュカ), Nagi (Gazelle|ガゼル) and Valshe(バルシェ), when it comes to singing. Halyosy in composing, and Luschka again for her song arrangements, Wotamin(ヲタみん) for her mixing (usually mixes songs for Clear, if anyone notices.), Tissue-Hime for her awesome bass-playing. :3

So, share your thoughts here since we have a "Which Nico Nico singer do you sound like?", why don't we mention on those who we admire here?
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : やっち姫 (Yacchi-Hi Posts : 1654

Banner Design Winner Dec 2009

http://choupanko.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Which Nico Nico artist do you admire? Empty Re: Which Nico Nico artist do you admire?

Post by Ciel Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:08 am

Tourai and halyosy for being beastly all-rounders (composing, mixing, fffff singing), Ten for being what IMO is one of THE most underrated gems in Nico, Pico for being an alien, Nodoame for ffffffffffffff yeah, and Miichan for being a sexy beast (I do like Dasoku too, but Miichan's so adorable asoidhglasgaosidg and I love his smooth, deep vocals), amu for being the most adorable thing ever, Yuyoyuppe for composing the best S@#! ever (and having the most shota voice imaginable ffff).....8D. And I can't forget Kaichou-sama aka clear, just purely for being one of the most entertaining NND artists ever, and how he works so hard at everything he records :3

As for females, Valshe, Valshe, Valshe, Valshe, did I mention Valshe? Oh, and I do love Yamai, and Wotamin (who's also underrated!), though I can't say I like her mixing all too much, but theeeen again I'm a bit of an elitist mixer XD. And che:Sakurai, because her voice is omnomnomnom. In general I'm not a HUGE fan of females, but that's just a reflection of my proper music tastes (I'd much rather listen to male voices than female voices, and all the female artists I like tend to have deep voices XD)

Also, I admire Gero for being able to have so much fun in everything he records XDDD. I wish I could let loose like that sometimes D:! I'm just too....proper!
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://flavors.me/justciel

Back to top Go down

Which Nico Nico artist do you admire? Empty Re: Which Nico Nico artist do you admire?

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:26 am

Darn, I forgot Pico. <3 Pico is... Awwww. xD Along with Yuyoyuppe and meola (an illustrator and singer... And lyrics-writer. <3) but clear tends to do everything I see him everywhere and such so... >_> Tolie. Gah. Tolie. I even stalk on him over on fc2. xD

Miichan is awesome too, I agree. I need to listen more of him! And so, my list continues with Kettaro and Shirokuro. Gah. ShiroKuro probably made the best of Hope and Uraomote Lovers. x) Hanatan is awesome too, but her voice squeaks... In a way.
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:32 am

IDK, I don't like Hanatan somehow. Something about her voice rubs me the wrong way XD;;. Or is it really her singing style!? I WOULDN'T KNOW. And yessss Kettaro is adorable XD. I've never heard ShiroKuro's Hope O:. LINK? /o/. And meola's art is pretty <3. Not too hot on her voice, but yeah XD. Maybe it needs to grow on me - I don't find it spectacular or anything ^^;;.

While on the topic of art: yunomi fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff <3

Oh I forgot. I love Kushi's voice <3. She's underrated too! And Vivienne. omg her voice <3. I realised most of the female singers I like apart from Valshe, che:Saku and Yamai are pretty underrated lmao XD
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:17 am

I don't really like Kushi... She... Gets me on my nerves somehow but she's good. ^^ (Better than me at least haha.) Vivienne is fine. :3 meola can do screamo, that's the thing. I got a sore throat from trying. xD

ShiroKuro's Hope on NicoVideo... If you have an account there. xD or On Nicosound. ^^
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:57 am

(omg, I feel the same about Kushi..! Her voice is beautiful but I don't like her. Same with Wotamin. "OTL)

I admire che:sakurai for being able to sing female and male parts.
I also admire Tourai & Yuyoyuppe for being great producers and awesome singers..!! /// *mouthfoam*

Um, I'm not sure if this counts, but I love the illustrator YUNOME (Konbini & JBF). T ^ T

and last of all I admire clear for being able to put me in a smiling mood with his voice. TT//v//TT ww

Back to top Go down

Post by mong Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Ciel wrote:Miichan for being a sexy beast (I do like Dasoku too, but Miichan's so adorable asoidhglasgaosidg and I love his smooth, deep vocals)

...LOL MICHALOIIIIID.

Uh. I LOVE PIKO AND HIS ENDLESS, ENDLESS RANGE. Uh... I also love love love Valshe. I love her vocal quality. 8'DDDD I really like che:sakurai's kind of husky voice, it's really versatile and different, in a way. I admire her endless range too. *A* I also love UmiNeko for his soulful voice (and his not-Engrish English, but he's probably fluent in the language so XD), and also for giving us the manliest cover of bpm I have ever seen. I admire his adlibs. Whaaat. XD

...Obviously, I like clear's voice too. XD it's so calm and pretty. *0* Also, I admire Tourai for being awesome at virtually everything. Um. ....OH, AND FANERU AND GERO. Because they're completely crazy and hilarious. XD

I admire DATEKEN, yuyoyuppe and baker P-wise: DATEKEN for being ridiculously versatile, yuyoyuppe for all that emo-rocky goodness and making it sound different each time, and baker for making melodies which are simple but so so, pretty because of that. (I also like baker's videos for his songs. THEY'RE SO NICE.)

Artist-wise, yunomi (8D) and なぎみそ。SYS, whose name I do not know how to write in romaji but his/her art is pretteh. *_*
mong
mong
Chorus Staff

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:37 pm

I love Valshe, Clear...And now i'm gonna look into Mitani and Ritsuka's songs after hearing their parts in Smiling Together. Theyre all such good singers, it makes me want to learn to sing too.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:47 pm

Ritsuka probably had the best part in Smiling. <3
I would take Hitori's place if I was in Smiling. I just love her rapping. AAAAAHHH.

And forgot to mention terry and MAYO. Both are terribly underrated. D:
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by JackSparrowRon Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:22 am

Honestly, I admire more instrument players than singers xD Would definitely love to play the A. Guitar like "is" can, the electric guitar like [TEST] can, and the bass guitar like Tissuehime can! (I only know how to play the guitar, sadly D= )

Also, kudos to Piko's incredibly... incredible voice range! =D
JackSparrowRon
JackSparrowRon
Conversationalist

Sakura No Ame Chorus CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

https://www.youtube.com/user/JackSparrowRon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruchea Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:02 pm

There are so many, haha~

But I definitely admire Tolie and Kushi.
I admit that listening to them is what inspired me to begin singing in the first place. Smile

I also want to mention Che:Sakurai and Jenga for their amazing vocal range.
Ruchea
Ruchea

Singing Alias : Ruchea Posts : 48

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:03 pm

... Damn, no one mentioned ASK. xD
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:03 am

I admire:
梅宮雛 (Umemiya Hina) for her awesome voice
Neko for his voice too
Moppi for his awesome covers in guitars (The Raison d'Etre one was sooo awesomee~~ )

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:32 am

I CANT PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT DANGNABIT WHOEVER PLAYS ANY INSTRUMENTS HERE SHOULD FEEL AT LEAST A BIT LUCKYYYYY!!!

Hah. Well, just something to make everyone feel better. xD
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Himitsu Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:23 pm

To hop onto the bandwagon as well, I love Tourai and clear as well for male singers -- Tourai's all-rounder-ness is epic beyond belief. xD And clear has such a sweet voice. :3 I also love Pico, though, too, even though I still can't quite decide if he's really just a he because of that unbelievable voice-range of his. xDD But I can't believe no one has mentioned Choucho and Usa yet -- they have such sweet, beautiful voices. (Choucho's "Magnet" was EPIC, and Usa sang those killer high notes in "Last Night, Good Night" SO well. <3) But I'll have to look into Ritsuka's covers as well; her singing in "Smiling" really did sound gorgeous. 8D

Musician-wise, my favorite is definitely Fukumen. Has ANYONE heard his "Meltdown" cover? HE IS THE MOST PWNSOME VIOLINIST I HAVE EVER LISTENED TO. That, and his cat mask (I think it's a cat mask, at least) is hands-down epic. ;D
Himitsu
Himitsu

Singing Alias : Himitsu Posts : 26

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxiiHIMITSU

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:03 pm

I admire them all cuz they're the best!!
kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : kiki/キキ Posts : 1697

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kikipancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:48 am

Usa... Well; can't say I do admire her much but she is the first Nico Nico singer I have ever heard. :3
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSeng Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:40 am

Which Nico Nico artist do you admire? JinSengSignature
JinSeng
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

https://ytchorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:44 am

Wee, he's epic too. 8D

And I do want to mention Erii is pretty much underrated. D:
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSeng Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:13 am

Also these guys.

Which Nico Nico artist do you admire? JinSengSignature
JinSeng
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

https://ytchorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kurowoof Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:54 am

My top 5 Nico Nico artists would be:

Nodoame
-FFFFFF nuff said, gaiz! he sings in a sooooo awesome and godly way! those notes! OH THOSE HIGH NOTES!!! and he sings mostly rock versions!!!!

Miichan
- his voice is so sexy <333 the first song I've heard from him is Romeo to Cinderella (another)... and from the moment I heard his voice in that "sore ja, ikko ka?" sexy line.... I CAME!! so damn sexy!!!

ASK
- the first nico singer I've heard <333 His servant of evil never ceases to amaze me <33

halyosy
- Melt -million ver.- .... just be friends... nuff said >3

clear
- I love his ballad-y voice <33
kurowoof
kurowoof
Talkative

Singing Alias : razephyr Posts : 425

https://www.youtube.com/user/razephyr19

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Usa and Yamai were the first Nico Nico Singer I heard... But the first male.. WOULD BE ASK. And when I joined Nico Nico Douga, it was ASK's community that I joined first. xD

Not to mention amu too!!
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by MichiChan Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Wotamin, ASK, Clear, Usa, Yamai
8D Way mroe like halyosy and seriyu but then those 5 is my top 8D
MichiChan
MichiChan
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : ミチ Posts : 966

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

https://www.youtube.com/MichiChama

Back to top Go down

Post by mong Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 pm

First Nico singer I ever heard was Rapbit. XDDDDDD I think it was his rap version of Naraku no Hana. XD Maaan, I love Rapbit. 8'D I have no idea how he manages to come up with the lyrics and everything while making it different. *___*
mong
mong
Chorus Staff

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Coming back just to say.

I admire Nem for bringing the jazz into Vocaloid, and for being hilariously single (don't askkkkkk) 8DDD. And...for...spamming twitter!?!?!?! (HOW OFTEN DOES THE GUY UPDATE OMGGG LOL)

Rappubito is a legend 8D.
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next